Twin Moment

Writers. Twins. Biologically unrelated. Laughing at
ourselves (and each other), listening to amazing
music, and living life epically. We present, our blog.
Prepare to be astounded.

Say something clever, me

I'm sitting here, trying to think of something to blog about. You steady bloggers probably know how pointless that is. But I'm hoping that if I just start typing, something will come.

Er, not coming.

Uhh...

I think I'll just let you know what's up in my life.

I've put Blink aside, again, after getting back a crit from one of my #1 CPs. The stuff she said was really good, but I'm not sure I have the energy or willpower to do anything else to this novel. Maybe I'll want to one day, but right now? Nada.

At the moment, I'm doing some last-minute edits on my travesty of a NaNo novel. Then I'm going to order the CreateSpace paperback copies to cringe over for the rest of my life. Been working all weekend, and ready for a break. Ready for a break from school, for that matter, but since I graduate in just over a month, I think I can hold on just a little longer. A little. Enjoying lots of beautiful weather-- ish. Yesterday wasn't so great.

Aaaaand, that's about all I have to say. Thus concludes one of the lamest blog posts I've ever done.

Hope you have a fabulous Sunday, everyone!

Best part of today: Going "shopping" with the sisters.
Currently craving: Sleep. In large quantities.
Music pick: "Happier" by A Fine Frenzy
I'm reading: "The Crown" by Nancy Bilyeau
WIP: To Save Them (revising)

0 epic comments:

Post a Comment

Comments! They make our hearts sparkly. Feel free to leave LOTS. We're all for comment spam-age.