Twin Moment

Writers. Twins. Biologically unrelated. Laughing at
ourselves (and each other), listening to amazing
music, and living life epically. We present, our blog.
Prepare to be astounded.

Appreciation

So, Authoress went and wrote this list of things she's thankful for. (I was on it. Being on it made me very happy. I even tweeted about it, because tweeting is the ultimate way to show your happiness. ;p)

I decided I wanted to make one too.
Writerly thankful list:
  1. I am thankful for my wonderful writer friends that are supportive whenever I need it.
  2. I'm thankful for all the story ideas I think up every day.
  3. I am thankful for all the not-teen authors out there who support teen authors, like Authoress.
Non-writerly thankful list:
  1. I'm thankful for my adorable nephews and niece, even if they may drive me crazy sometimes.
  2. I'm thankful for delicious foods...
  3. ...and the wonderful people around me who make me want to like the foods that are not so delicious.
  4. I'm thankful for chocolate. And hugs. And sunshine(not sunshine that comes with 100 degree weather, the other sunshine).
I think people should make these lists more often. So many people, myself included, are so ungrateful most of the time. So... I'm gonna add another thing to my thingamajig.

Twin Moment of the Day... We both love cats. The nice kind, not the snotty kind.
On My Mind... How to make my adorable niece Molly a happy camper.
Listening to... "Innocence" by Avril Lavigne
Grateful for... My sister. She was sort of under #3 on the second list. But she's wonderful, basically all the time.
Wanting to... Plot Unnamed Other Story.
Writing... Um... not CotL. *shifty look*

2 epic comments:

I love this list. It makes me happy. And I agree, we should remember what we're grateful for more often! *likes your fill-out*

And it's fine. Because I'm not writing Sovereignty anymore, so you can be not-writing CotL. :D

 

Fill-out! That was the term! I couldn't remember.

If you say so, it MUST be okay. ;) *goes to plot*

 

Post a Comment

Comments! They make our hearts sparkly. Feel free to leave LOTS. We're all for comment spam-age.