Twin Moment

Writers. Twins. Biologically unrelated. Laughing at
ourselves (and each other), listening to amazing
music, and living life epically. We present, our blog.
Prepare to be astounded.

Sisters

The last two days, I was visiting my sister Karin in Galveston. Now there are a few things you should know about Karin. First, she's seriously OCD about some things. She has everything in an order. Her clothes, her scarves, her shoes. Not to say they are actually organized(she makes enough mess for five people), but she wears them in a particular, randomized order. Even her hairstyles have an order. And woe to the person that dares to try and change up her order.

Anyway.
I was mad at Karin for something she had done earlier in the day that was totally violating and totally something only Karin would do––something I will disclose only over my dead body––so when I realized how much she freaked out when I started putting her scarves out of order, it made my day. I spent like, ten minutes standing by the hanger with the scarves and sliding them around as she watched in horror.

I'm not gonna lie, I enjoyed making her squirm. Very, very much. *has a mean streak*

Today, I'm at my other sister's (Kirsten) house, currently babysitting my two nephews and niece. Both a blessing and a curse, considering they are all adorable, but really fussy from our five-hour drive last night (we got here at 3:30am).

These are double; first are from Friday, when I actually wrote the above, and second are today's.

Friday's:
Twin Moment of the Day... Neither of us are so good with other people's blood/wounds.
On My Mind... Which of my friends would be willing to roadtrip with me.
Listening to... Mom and Karin converse about wrinkly clothes.
Wanting to... Roadtrip. :P
Writing... CotL, brainstorming/"plotting"

Today's:
Twin Moment of the Day... Our Mollys. :)
On My Mind... Tea
Listening to..."Happier" by A Fine Frenzy and my nephews arguing about a game.
Wanting to... Work on CotL
Writing... CotL, brainstorming/"plotting"

2 epic comments:

Wonder who recommended such an awesome song like "Happier". :)

And I like this. I have a mean streak too, so I smirked. XD

I'm so glad you're back! And by back, I mean back online!

 

Someone awesome recommended it. ;)

TM. xD

 

Post a Comment

Comments! They make our hearts sparkly. Feel free to leave LOTS. We're all for comment spam-age.