Twin Moment

Writers. Twins. Biologically unrelated. Laughing at
ourselves (and each other), listening to amazing
music, and living life epically. We present, our blog.
Prepare to be astounded.

Tagged! We're it!


Okay, procrastination time over! Amanda over on her totally awesome blog tagged me (us?) and I've been putting off...er, doing this, since.



Rules are simple. I'm supposed to tag 5 people and give you 10 fun facts. But let's have a little honest moment; I'm not really a tag-you're-it sort of person. I'll give you 5 fun facts, and a handful of my favorite blogs, but there's no obligation to continue.

Does that make me a bad sport?

Maybe when Constance is next on, she'll give you the other 5 fun facts, and some of her favorite blogs. I don't want to hog the fun facts or anything. 

Without further ado!

1. I often wear mismatched socks. Not particularly because I want to or anything. I just have an incredible talent for loosing socks. Because we all loose socks occasionally...*

2. I lost my first front tooth via sidewalk faceplant while riding my bike. Graceful is my middle name. Huh. I coulda sworn it was Elisabeth...

3. I read just about every single Hardy Boys book there is. When all is said and done, you have to admit, they're endlessly more exciting than Nancy Drew!

4. I detest celery. With every fiber in my body. 

5. I may or may not have locked my babysitter out of the house. You would.

[Here's some lovely space for Constance's 5. If you so choose, Twin dear!] MAGGIE. You were supposed to write them FOR me. Hmph.


Anyway.


6. I lived in the Philippines for a year when I was 10, but I'm the only person in my family that hasn't been to Canada. (It's a sore spot. -_-)


7. I once slept in my swimming pool while it was floating around in my back yard (after a flood). It was Epic.


8. I owned a squirrel once. His name was Fred. I have picture proof if anyone wants it.


9. ...I was once obsessed with Twilight. >. > There were even fanfictions.


10. I played tennis when I was in public school for seventh grade. I was really bad. Like, bottom-of-the-list bad.

And now for my favorite blogs. I like Matt'sAmanda'sAuthoress'sTaryn'sLyla's, and quite a few more! Though, honestly, I don't read them half as much as I'd like. I agree with all these. ^_^

I'm learning.

* This is what happens when you don't do mine for me, Twin. Learn your lesson. 사랑해**, Constance
P.S. It was really fun. I might do it again. Hehehe.


** For you non-Korean speakers, that is "I love you". For the one Korean-speaker, don't hate me if I got it wrong. O_O

3 epic comments:

Yay! You did it! =) On number four--I actually love celery. I like it with ranch, I like it with italian, I like it sliced up in a soup. I like it a lot. ^_^ Of course, I pretty much love all vegetables aside from bell peppers. Those I detest with the deepest of loathings.

On nine...fanfictions...that's pretty bad. I had an obsession stage, but I never wrote fanfic(I wrote *cough*Warrior cats fanfic*cough*). I have a morbid desire to read one of yours now! O_O Anyway, I'm glad you've recovered and joined the sane, Constance. I'm truly proud of you. XD Also, I love tennis! It's one of the few sports I enjoy. =)

 

Wow, tagged by 2 awesome teens!! *swoony giggles*

You locked your babysitter out of the house? REALLY??

Constance -- you had a SQUIRREL??

And I thought I knew you both...

 

@Amanda Yeah, it was sad. :P I'm glad I've moved past it. And the only way you will ever see any of them is if you pay me substantial amounts of... something.
I'm jealous. I wish I was good at tennis. It's fun. I'm just... bad. O_o

@Authoress Well, see... the cat brought him in. We couldn't just let him DIE. He was so cute... I can't resist the cute... >.>

 

Post a Comment

Comments! They make our hearts sparkly. Feel free to leave LOTS. We're all for comment spam-age.