Well, well! Our blog has been awarded. Okay, okay, maybe it's not that big of a deal, but I'm excited in any case. This award is specifically for blogs with less than 200 followers and it's designed to help said blogs grow! A lovely idea, really.
Without further ado, I'd like to thank Amanda for awarding Twin Moment. Here's what she said:
1.) Twin Moment -- This is the recently begun, shared blog of two of my WriteOn freends, Constance & Lizzy. They're not really twins, but they both write, they're around the same age, and by a random stroke of fate, they have the same Meyers-Briggs personality type. =) They're both super awesome, so go check out their blog!
*pause to beam and sparkle at Amanda* Thank you! You're super awesome too. Truly.
And for the rest of you, go check out Amanda's blog! I've linked all her names just to make it extra easy for you.
According to Liebster tradition, I must now list five blogs, which is going to be SUPER easy. Trust my word that all the blogs below are awesome enough that I return to and read them more than once (for me, that' means they're awesome!).
1. I Am Writer ... Hear Me Roar! -- I don't know much about Gracie, but I know two things for certain: One, she writes. Two, she's awesome. Gracie is a sincerely creative writer, reader, and glue-gun wielder who just happens to blog. There's a great personality behind the writing, which makes it totally enjoyable to read. Trust me when I say it's worth your time!
2. Write On! -- It goes without saying that if you meet any of these criteria: writer, reader, between the ages of 13-19, like awesome people-- Write On! is for YOU. I mean it. Write On! isn't just a blog (stuffed with the awesomeness of Authoress), it's also a community. And, astoundingly, it's under 200 followers! While I don't think it'll pass the award on, I thought it deserved a shout out. (I can break the Liebster Rules, right?)
3. The Not-So-Daily Diaries of A Writer Gone Mad -- It's true. They're not-so-daily. This is the blog of my friend Mad -- writer, reader, Criminal Minds worshipper, aikidoist, and overall rockstar at whatever she choses to do (like overcoming algebra!) -- and an automatic Check This Out on my list, you're sure to enjoy a well-thought-out post... whenever she actually posts one. Maybe if she gets some new followers it will prompt her to blog more?
4. Matthew Dodwell -- Okay, Amanda totally already awarded him, but I'm going to go ahead and do so also, because Matt's worth two awards. Matt is a(n aussie!) thriller writer who blogs quite regularly. I enjoy his posts a lot and almost every time have something to say in the comments because he has a way of raising irresistible questions at the end of his posts. While I don't see an actual list of followers anymore, go check it out and comment for him!
5. My Life As A Teenage Novelist -- BRIGID! I love this girl. While I don't read her blog half as much as I should (do I see an interview with a published teen author up now!?) I know for a fact that it's a delightful blog, well worthy of MORE than 200 followers. And it only makes sense, since Brigid is truly awesome and creative and talented and all that jazz. (I happen to be reading her work right now! #proud) Consider yourself kicked in this blog's general direction. It is what the title suggests, and then some!
So there are my five. There's no pressure to award anyone else. Do so if the fancy takes you. I thought it was fun, so I did it. And besides, all these blogs earned the shout outs. (Except maybe Mad's, since it isn't really a blog, but rather a row of sad, neglected, dusty posts).
If you so choose, pass on the blog love! You might just make someone's day. Or their 200th follower.
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top 5 and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
5. And most of all - have bloggity-blog fun!
Yes. Have bloggity-blog... fun. That's pretty dorky.